- unfinished...The Christmas cards remain quietly tucked into their box. I just didn't get to them this year, and honestly I didn't feel like doing them. I had a bit of a bah-humbuggy Mr. Scrooge thing happen to me this year. At least we got the tree up and (slightly) decorated. Timothy brought home the ornament below that he made in preschool. What a riot!
- valentines...in December??? I was in a local craft store (the one that has the J at the beginning) last week looking for candy canes for the tree and for the boy who wanted some sooo much. They had all their Christmas stuff 50% off (at least) and no more candy canes (boo hiss). I was shocked to see all the Valentine's Day items already on the shelves. It's just not right.
- winter...I love George Winston's December cd. It is one of my faves that I listen to all winter long.
- x...???? I'm not even going to try.
- yarn...of course! I didn't get any yarn for Christmas but did receive several knitting books to inspire me to use up the stash of yarn I already have.
- zzzzzzzz...I'm looking forward to getting a few more zzz's tonight after a few late nights/early mornings of holiday fun.
Done, done and done!